Thu, 30 Nov|
ACFE Austria Chapter Meeting - Q4 2023 - Christmas Edition
Join us for a very anti-fraud Christmas event!
Time & Location
30 Nov 2023, 17:30 – 20:00
Deloitte Austria, Renngasse 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
About the event
we are pleased to invite you for the Q4/2023 ACFE Austria Chapter meeting, which will take place in person in Vienna and will be kindly hosted by Deloitte - Renngasse 1, 1010 Vienna.
The main theme of this event will be "Anti-Fraud-Christmas", with the following agenda:
1. Corruption and Money Laundering: Enhancing AML/CFT Compliance and Regulatory Frameworks
- Nexus between Corruption and Money Laundering Schemes
- AML/CFT and Anti-Corruption Compliance: The Regulatory Landscape
- Untangling Corruption Risks within the AML/CFT Framework
- Enhanced AML/CFT Compliance via Diligent Due Diligence and Strategic Risk Management
2. Fraud Prevention: Trends, Regulatory Outlook, AI Advancements, and Award-Winning Innovations
- Evolving Fraud Landscapes: Emerging Trends in the EU, UK, and US
- Upcoming EU Regulations to Combat External Fraud
- The Impact of AI on Enhancing Anti-Fraud Measures and Advancing Forensic Investigations
- Spotlight on the 2023 Risk Technology Awards' Anti-Fraud Product of the Year
3. Christmas party at the Christmas Market at Freyung
The event is open to ACFE Austria Chapter members, but we are happy to welcome professionals who are not yet members of the Chapter, would like to attend the meeting and are interested in becoming members.
Participation at this event will grant existing ACFE members 2 CPEs.
Looking forward to connecting with you.
ACFE Austria Board Members
Welcome | Networking
Corruption and Money Laundering: Enhancing AML/CFT Compliance and Regulatory Frameworks